Tarrant County Estate Planning Lawyers Deliver Straightforward Advice
Keller attorneys with the experience to help protect your assets
Estate planning can be complex, but for many people it may only require professional assistance to create a simple will or power of attorney document. At The Irby Law Firm, PLLC in Keller, we assist Texans throughout Tarrant County who require basic estate planning documents. Our services are priced to fit any budget and can usually be completed quickly. Whether you are looking to pass your assets on to the next generation or require representation in a real estate transaction, our firm will guide you toward a successful result that preserves your assets and protects your family.
Sound advice from knowledgeable counsel now and in the future
While some estate planners focus on wealthy clients, we are committed to providing carefully crafted plans that can benefit a wide range of people. Our clients have come to count on our firm for many reasons, but most notably because we offer:
- Personalized attention — We know that planning for your future and that of your family is a highly personal and sometimes emotional task. Our advice is always grounded in sensitivity for your situation and appreciation for your specific goals and situation.
- Knowledge backed by a strong reputation — Clients throughout Tarrant County have benefited from our ability to find unique legal solutions for their property issues. We are honored that they recommend us to loved ones who require similar assistance.
- Counsel for current and future concerns — Our attorneys look to create a longstanding relationship with each client and remain as trusted advisors when they have questions or revisions.
At The Irby law Firm, PLLC, our goal is to bring you and your family peace of mind in whatever legal issue you bring to us.
Skilled attorneys with a detailed understanding of Texas property matters
Our firm represents Tarrant County clients in practice areas such as:
- Estate planning — We provide comprehensive estate planning advice, including the drafting of wills, trusts and directives relating to medical decisions.
- Probate and estate administration — If you are looking to prove the validity of a will or execute its terms, our firm can handle Texas probate matters through either independent or dependent administration.
- Real estate — For most people, their home is their biggest investment and most important asset. We guide Texans through real estate transactions so that their legal rights and property are protected.
- Elder law — Our attorneys advise clients on a complete range of elder law issues including the effect of retirement and government benefits on their future planning.
We take every measure possible to handle your concerns in a prompt, efficient manner so that you obtain the result you seek without investing undue time or expense.
Contact a trustworthy Tarrant County attorney for assistance with a legal property issue
The Irby Law Firm, PLLC represents Texas clients in estate planning, elder law and real estate matters. Please call 817-337-9729 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our office in Keller.